Experience the beautiful Waitaki Valley's stunning lakes rivers & mountains.
Nestled under Kurow Hill and close to the river.
- Four bedrooms sleeping eight people (one extra in the sun room).
- Covered verandas to relax on - enjoy a glass of wine and the views.
- Character kitchen with new appliances, cosy wood burner in the lounge to keep warm on colder nights.
- 5 minute walk to town and all amenities.
New Zealand's newest wine growing area, fast gaining worldwide acclaim for its unique vintages.
Handy location just a short stroll from the centre of the township. Enjoy the local cafes, bakery, Vintners Drop for wine tasting, gift shop, pubs, museum & info centre, kids playground and Kurow Island.
9 hole golf, swimming pool in the summer, tennis courts, Intrigue relaxation centre. Drive to Mount Cook for the day.
Beautiful local walks or bike rides, canoe hire, boating, guided fishing, picnic sites and swimming holes along the rivers and creeks.
Photographers and painters delight.
PERFECT RESTING PLACE HALF WAY ALONG THE ALPS2OCEAN CYCLE TRAIL.
- LIGHT BREAKFAST with local fresh eggs option.
- Linen hire or BYO.
- Serviced or self clean option.
- BBQ available - gas bottle $5 per day.
1/2 set Golf Clubs available (hire $10 per day) trolley & stand, umbrella, glove - balls not included.Community pool open in summer months.